This beautiful Trophy wining C-code Mustang has a Built Ford Performance Crate Engine 347 Stroker, Dual 4 Barrel Carburetors, Ford Aluminum Heads, MSD 6AL, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, Hooker long tube headers with 2 1/2 inch dual performance exhaust system with X crossover pipe. Ford Dress up kit, deep groove Billet pulleys'. The car has a TKO 5 Speed transmission, with 4.11 axle. Built for the street or the strip this Mustang has a scatter shield, full sub frame connectors, driveshaft loop. Moroso 7 quart oil pan and a HD 1" front sway bar up front. Power steering, Power front disc brakes, tilt, Grant Mahogany sport Billet steering wheel. Dual side mirrors with drivers side remote. Flip Fold 2plus2 rear seat, Sun Tachometer, center console and a awesome kick ass upgraded Clarion am/fm CD Xm satellite radio with equalizer & US Acoustics power amp . Four speaker sound by Kenwood. This Mustang is a very rare Anniversary Gold metallic finish with GT badges, amber fog lamps, White Lower sport side stripes; 16" D - Type 5 spoke Billet Aluminum Wheels mounted on P245 /50ZR16"
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door