Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Highly Coveted 1976 Ferrari 308GTB Vetroresina (Fiberglass) This 1976 Ferrari 308GTB is an extremely rare and collectible Fiberglass example. Red with tan interior, this 308GTB Vetroresina is a wonderfully original car that comes accompanied by its factory books, tool roll, and service records. One of only 712 fiberglass bodied 308GTBs ever produced. It runs and drives excellent and is very presentable with only some fading to the paint and usual wear to the driver's seat. 30k miles. An immensely collectible and highly sought after Ferrari with plenty of investment potential. -Rare Fiberglass 308GTB Vetroresina (one of only 712 produced) -Offered with factory Books, Tool Roll, and Jack-Accompanied by Service Records NEW PRICE: $149,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door