2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN TILTON, NH *
This is a stunning and superb 1928 Ford Model A Roadster that is a perfect show quality car. Having been restored from the ground up, It is an exact replica of the Jim Beam Decanter (see picture), finished in Red and Black with complementary Black Canvas top and a perfect red vinyl interior and rumble seat; The work on the doors is in 24kt gold. Overall the car is in exceptional condition. She has won too many awards to cite but suffice to say that they include 1st in class, Best of Show and Peoples Choice awards; she is an outstanding car, is extensively documented and published and has complete provenance.
This 1928 Ford Model A Roadster is powered by her original 201cid motor which is coupled to her 3 Speed sliding gear - manual transmission. Mechanically she is sound and looks perfect; she starts every time, runs and drives as intended and is ready for a new home.
If you are looking for a mechanically sound and exceptionally restored antique car then this is one you will not want to miss. This 1928 Ford Model A Roadster is a great vehicle and has been well cared for. We have priced this car to provide you the best deal on a vehicle of this caliber. We will assist in getting the car shipped worldwide.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly assist in delivering this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN TILTON, NH *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door