Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Original Henry Ford Roadster is rare indeed and was built for Leo Gebhart back in the day. Small block Chevy 302 with 350 automatic transmission, super bell axel disk brakes, Mustang steering, 8 inch rear end, coil overs, 4 bar front end, and rumble seat finish her off just right. This rare piece of automotive history can now be yours. Offered at $67,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Nomad 406 Vortec Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1937 Ford 3 Window Coupe by Sam Foose
1967 Mustang Fastback 351 Windsor 40 Year Owner
Orange , CA
1957 TBird Rebuilt 312 Motor 5000 Miles
1937 Ford 3 Window Coupe Show Stopper
1954 Studebaker Custom Z28 Fuel Injected WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door