GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning 1938 Ford Model 48 Coupe! This incredible find comes in a rich gray paint job complemented by a clean green interior. Powering the Model 48 is believed to be the original 221 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a smooth shifting manual transmission. This vehicle comes to us from a private collection where it has been lovingly cared for over the past 18 years. Additionally, a full restoration was completed in the early 2000s by the previous owner. So, if you're in the market for an excellent driving classic, you cant go wrong with this Model 48. Please call or email us today for more information.
The Model 48 was an update on Ford's V8-powered Model 40A, the company's main product. Introduced in 1935, the Model 48 was given a cosmetic refresh annually, begetting the 1937 Ford before being thoroughly redesigned for 1941. The 1935 Ford's combination of price, practicality, and looks vaulted the company ahead of rival Chevrolet for the sales crown that year, with 820,000 sold. In 1938, Ford announced new styling for its cars. Only a V8 was offered, either a 60 hp V8 or an 85 hp V8. A new dash was used, with recessed controls for safety.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door