1965 Buick Skylark 2 door hardtop.
It has a 350 motor which is completely re-built with a mild cam, custom dual exhaust, TA performance intake, 650 Edelbrock carb and aluminum radiator.
It was built in California and spent most its life there.
It has only some minor rust on the bottom of the passenger.
The rest of the car is rust free.
It has thw original interior with a new stereo.
Asking for $10,000.00 or best offer!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door