GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The C-3 was produced from 1968 through 1983. They were patterned after the Mako Shark by designer Larry Shinoda, although the chassis was carried over from the previous model. The body was completely redesigned with some new features that were standard and some that were options.
In 1969 the small block engine displacement increased from 327 Cubic inches to 350, though the output stayed the same. All other engine and transmission choices remained unchanged from the previous year.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe for your consideration. It is powered by its non numbers matching 350 v8 with a 4 speed manual transmission. The engine was rebuilt and comes with documentation showing so. The car was repainted roughly 10 yrs ago along with the interior redone in Orlando, Florida. The clutch was rebuilt and functions very well. The car comes with a stack of receipts that quickly add over $15,000. Highlights include remove-able rear window, T-tops, front and rear disc brakes, Edelbrock dual carburetors, Edelbrock intake, headers, power brakes, power steering, American Racing Wheels, Kenwood CD player. The headlights work properly and go up and down smoothly. This is an excellent car that is ready to cruise.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door