1961 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Holiday Sedan:
Pillar less 4-door hardtop, is rust free. Exterior color, Provincial White, interior, original two-tone Green, good chrome, smooth running 394 cu. in., 250 HP V8, automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, runs and drives great !
New tires and wheels from 'Coker Tire'. New front wheel bearings. Also, the master cylinder and booster rebuilt.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door