702 N 1st St.
Just in and ready to get behind the wheel and enjoy is this 1981 Chevy Camaro powered by a 305 4bb V8 engine mated to a 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power disk brakes air conditioning factory tachometer gauges tilt wheel am fm cassette functional air induction hood and is riding on a nice set of Z28 Rims with good rubber. This camaro runs and drives fantastic down the road and is a blast to shift thru the gears. Its black bucket seat with full console is also in real nice condition as well. Its exterior dark green metallic Paint with its correct Z28 spoilers and decals looks real nice for a driver but has chips and touch ups. Its exterior body is very solid and straight and is a amazing looking and driving car. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door