Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1950 MG YT: Last year of the YT and One of Just 877 Produced The MG YT Tourer was launched at the Motor Show in 1948 and only 877 of these cars were produced before production ceased in 1950. Ivory with black interior. This 4-seat open tourer starts right up and runs and drives well. A presentable driver wearing an older restoration. It would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Just out of long-term ownership. The generous accommodations, superior chassis, and classic MG style has brought the YT a following among collectors. A comfortable alternative to a TC or TD roadster with room for four, the YT is rarely seen and widely appreciated. Price: $26,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door