Beautiful 1963 Cadillac with less than 62,000 original miles. It is equipped with its original 390 c.i. engine!! Now.... This vehicle's restoration has just been completed (2017). It currently only has 250 miles on this restoration. The body panels are original and very straight with no signs of major bodywork. The paint is in high level, driver quality condition, with only a few minor flaws. All of the factory chrome is in great condition!! All of the original stainless steel is in great condition. Nice white walls with factory hubs all around. The convertible top is in great shape as well. The black interior is all original and in very good condition. Everything works on this Cadillac. This is a must see and very reliable car. Ready for the next owner to enjoy
Caddy is located in Illinois and I can deliver 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
454 RESTORED FRAME OFF COMPLETED 2020
MULSANNE BLUE-ORIGINAL PROTECTOPLATE
GT350 SHELBY COBRA NOTCHBACK 4 SPEED 289 V8
Addison , IL
SHELBY GT 350 ELEANOR TRIBUTE
Addison , IL
FRAME OFF RESTORED 2019
COBALT BLUE-SILVER STRIPES-4 WHEEL DISC-454-AUTO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door