20950 Rogers Drive
What a great color combination for a Chevelle convertible. This 1968 Chevelle Malibu has all the right stuff as well. Powered by a 396 Big Block engine hooked up to a 4 speed manual transmission it certainly is a blast to drive. The fantastic white paint and stripes are just as these cars looked in 1968. This Chevelle Malibu is equipped with very nice options including power steering, power front disc brakes and of course power assist top. The black vinyl bucket seat interior is in very nice condition as well as the carpet and door panels. Stainless dual exhaust give it just the right tone of a late 60's muscle car. Chrome Rallye rims with raised letter radials give the car the final look and a nice ride. So if you want the fun of a convertible and a true muscle car with a 4 speed we have it right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers. Give us a call and we can help get this car sitting in your Garage!
*396 Cu.in. V-8 - Performance Upgrades
*4 Speed Manual Transmission
*Power Brakes - Front Disc
*Refinished in Ermine White Paint
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Black Vinyl Convertible Top/Boot .
*12 Bolt Posi Rear End
*SS Stripes and Badging
*Stainless Dual Exhaust
*One Owner history over 25 years
*Odometer reads 50,193 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door