150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock$248) Ultra rare and possibly most likely 1 of 1 due to the factory code 19 tuxedo black exterior paint with factory code 796 metallic green interior -Dale Mcintosh registry #0040 -Authenicated and registered in the Chevelle Registry -Matching numbers L34 396/350HP engine -Matching numbers M-21 4 speed close ratio transmission -Z25 ss 396 equipment -G94 12 bolt 3"31 ratio rear end -JL2 Power front disc brakes -Added to 4 wheel power disc -U14 IP gauges -Factory AM radio -D88 Hood-Stripes were removed(Can be added) -ZL2 option Cowl induction -F41 Suspension -D55 Bucket seats and console -Documented Original Build sheet -Window sticker from 1970 All original interior including seats/console/headliner/rubber seals Also be sure to watch the Video, Everything is professionally documented in a binder. Rare muscle car investment for a collector NOW OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC-
APPLY FOR AN AUTO LOAN
MGM CLASSIC CARS
1705 W ARMITAGE COURT
Addison, IL 60101
Send a Text
By placing this call you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and that this call may be recorded by MGM CLASSIC CARS, using technology powered by Carsforsale.com, for business purposes.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RESTORED 2019-2020 289 AUTO POWER OPTIONED
1971 CHEVROLET NOVA YENKO
1968 FORDS MUSTANG
1966 CHEVY CHEVELLE
1970 Monte Carlo 454 Big block eng. V8
1970 Dodge Challenger resto 426 Hemi
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door