This garage-kept 1953 Mercury Monterey 2-door hardtop is ready to roll you down memory lane. Beautifully restored to retain its classic glory, this Merc is powered by Ford's 255 flathead V8 motor and 3-on-the-tree column-shifted manual transmission. AM/FM radio has been tastefully installed under the dash so as not to distract from the original styling. With a spotless red and black interior and gorgeous whitewall tires, this cruiser is bound to turn heads. With only 67,469 original miles, this is a gorgeous, low-mile car you need in your collection! Call us today to come see her in person at (291) 463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door