Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This is a very unique and rare opportunity to purchase two matching numbers barn find European classics being offered for the price of one. This pair is being offered from an Estate Sale and are very rare project vehicles. 1951 Mercedes Benz 170S Cabriolet and 1950 Mercedes Benz 170D Sedan as a parts car.
• 1951 Mercedes Benz 170S Cabriolet A
• License number: 4XPL031
• 2 doors
• Color: Blue/white
• Mileage shown: 52518
• 1950 Mercedes Benz 170D
• VIN: 13692216030
• License number: CLHAM
• 4 doors
• Color: Ice Blue
• Mileage shown: 76933
• There is a pink slip for this car
Reasonable offers being presented to the Estate.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1930 Ford Model A Tudor Custom Dream Build
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1949 Ford Woody All Original, Restored, Very Nice
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door