2001 Camaro SS w/ SLP package
Title Status Clear
Exterior Color Red
Interior Color Ebony
2001 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS IN VERY NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION.
THIS CAR ONLY HAS 42,000 MILES ON IT
IT WAS ONLY DRIVEN IN SUNNY SUMMER WEATHER AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGE KEPT SINCE NEW.
LS-1 V8 ENGINE w/ 325 HP
SS / SLP PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
SS APPEARANCE PACKAGE
FACTORY DUAL EXHAUST
T - TOP ROOF
POWER WINDOWS / SEATS / LOCKS
FACTORY 17" SS WHEELS
NEW 275/40/ZR17 TIRES
COMES w/ ORIGINAL FACTORY WINDOW STICKER & BUILD SHEET
CALL 814-229-2690 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Buyer ResourcesView All
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door