Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This 1955 Ford T-Bird is truly a fine example for the shrewd collector who recognizes quality and a thrifty buy !!.The show quality "Snowshoe White" finish is striking, high gloss and smooth as glass! Powered by the factory 292 c.i. V-8 well tuned and gone through. The 3 spd. manual transmission shifts well and with ease. The black color, deluxe fabric top is in excellent condition and is a higher end upgrade. The wide white radial tires and factory wheel covers give the look of the past, but the drive of a modern ride. Well optioned with power steering, pwr. windows and multi position pwr. seat as well. It runs, drives and looks like a million dollars !!..Please contact us for more details on this beautiful time capsule @ (941) 355-1955 We can also assist with referring you to a classic lender for some simple interest loan options (with approved credit). Shipping quotes world wide just give us a zip / postal code. Thank you for your interest !!... See why we are the "first" name in the classic car industry .....
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door