Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This 1955 Ford T-Bird is truly a fine example for the shrewd collector who recognizes quality and a thrifty buy !!.The show quality "Snowshoe White" finish is striking, high gloss and smooth as glass! Powered by the factory 292 c.i. V-8 well tuned and gone through. The 3 spd. manual transmission shifts well and with ease. The black color, deluxe fabric top is in excellent condition and is a higher end upgrade. The wide white radial tires and factory wheel covers give the look of the past, but the drive of a modern ride. Well optioned with power steering, pwr. windows and multi position pwr. seat as well. It runs, drives and looks like a million dollars !!..Please contact us for more details on this beautiful time capsule @ (941) 355-1955 We can also assist with referring you to a classic lender for some simple interest loan options (with approved credit). Shipping quotes world wide just give us a zip / postal code. Thank you for your interest !!... See why we are the "first" name in the classic car industry .....
Video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO96CTKJMNc&authuser=2
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door