Custom Build for Hot Rod Power Tour From the California dry state 1969 Chevrolet Camaro (White Knight) West Coast Body and metal Is very straight Awesome quality paint job Newer Crate 350 V8 Engine Most reliable engine on the planet Upgraded with Headers/Ignition upgraded Power steering/4 Wheel power disc brakes Aftermarket upgraded front suspension kit Cross drilled on all four corners/10 Bolt posi Custom full interior installed Also added power windows all around Cold Vintage Air conditioning works great White Custom houndstooth interior Carbon Fiber interior kit installed Upgraded entire stereo system with Satellite radio Bucket seats/factory console/Carbon fiber Carbon Fiber cluster AutoMeter white gaugesFull custom white headliner/New Carpet/Tilt wheel/Aluminum pedal kit installed -Custom floor mats and custom trunk Custom installed stereo system JBL’s Carbonfiber sill plates-Electric RS Headlight kit Tinted windows all around Automatic Transmission US Mag wheels and great tires Billet LED tail lights installed Aftermarket touring tubular control arms Sub frame has been strengthened With set of frame connectors This Camaro hugs the road real good Underneath is clean and gone thru Check out over 130 HD hi resolution photos and video Financing and delivery is available Call or text me 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door