Classic Car Deals
1976 MGB Roadster. Custom colorshift (chameleon) paint job colors are green, turquoise, aqua and blue. Has a 4 cylinder 1.8L (75 psi oil pressure), 4 speed manual transmission with an overdrive gear box (see pic). 93,726 miles. New tires, carpet, battery, clutch, brakes all around parts include: Master cylinder with reservoir, calipers (two), rotors (two), brake pads, flexible brake lines, wheels cylinders (two), adjusters assembly (two), brake shoes, rear brake lines, rear drums spring kit, fuel pump, fuel tank, fuse block, door handles, cap points rotor button condenser in distributor, side mirrors, oil filter and oil. All lights work. Drives amazingly incredibly smooth (no wobble or bouncing). Straight alignment. Includes convertible top. This was a project car my 16 year old son and I completed. Stored in a shipping container for years made it road worthy again (survivor). The sky rocketed prices has delayed us on the final completion. Clear Title Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door