200 E Cypress St
This is a one of a kind custom Chevy bel air roadster on a Art Morrison chassis. It runs and drives great. PPG paint Ididit steering column Lokar emergency brake billit dash and steering wheel Autometer gauges Mustang bucket seats Street rod front windshield Wilwood brakes strange coil over shocks 6 speed trans small block 427 new world producsts motown cast iron block 2 piece rear main seal 4 bolt main 4.125 bore forged 4.000 stroke camshaft Forged 6 rods Mahle pistons and rings compression 10:1 Melling oil pump blueprint 195cc aluminum heads comp cam, roller rockers and pushrods Hydraulic roller cam 850cfm carb Edelbrock intake Moroso oil pan approx 540HP Foose rims custom interior with custom center console much more. This car is registered as a 2020 SPCNS.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door