This 1923 Ford T-Bucket is super clean, burgundy paint, custom handmade all steel body with rolled black vinyl interior with removable top. 6 gauge set of SW Winged Series gauges. 306 CID small block with an Edelbrock Performer intake and 600 CFM Holley carb with Ford Racing valve covers. The transmission is a T-5 manual with short shifter. The radiator is a 3 core Champion which never gets above 180 degrees. Roadster style ceramic coated headers with turnouts. Front suspension is a single leaf spring, 6” drop axle with wishbone style mounting. Every piece is chrome. Front brakes are Wilwood discs with drums on the rear. The rear suspension is an 8” Ford with 3.56 gears and an adjustable 3 link coil over setup. The front wheels are Eagle Alloy with 165R15 tires and the rear are Centerline wheels with 305/50R15 BF Goodrich tires. Nice show car, good driver.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door