1957 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon. This wagon has a 2007 G.M. 350 Crate motor with a crane cam and steel braided plug wires.A 700r-4 Tranny which has a B+M Mega Rachet Shifter turns a 71 Chevelle rear end. Power Steering by 'C.P.P.'Power disks in front.A chrome master cylinder + power booster by 'P.O.L.'.A polished Endurashine R.P.M. Air Gap Intake with matching polished carb. The motor has Heddman Headers with Flowmaster Stainless Duel Exhaust. Also Torque Thruster 2 Wheels. The interior was redone by ' Superior Interiors' This is a high end paint job with several different coats of pearl that 'POP' in the sunlight. This price is firm, call me lets talk. This is comparable to the Nomad.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door