Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Exciting Texas Barn-Find 1956 Jaguar XK140 RoadsterThis 1956 Jaguar XK140 Roadster is an excellent original car that has been sitting in a barn for the last 20 years patiently awaiting restoration. Red with black interior. It has a correct XK140 engine installed but is non-matching numbers. A Texas car that's all original besides the engine. A wonderful opportunity to restore an increasingly collectible and highly sought after XK140 Roadster. Price: $39,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door