1963 Chevrolet CORVETTE Convertible Hollywood Movie 'SURVIVOR' Car It's time to sell my baby so someone else can enjoy it. This is an absolute rare opportunity for anyone that is a Richard Gere, Andy Garcia/Hollywood movie fan and a Stingray fan. As can be seen in the movie 'Internal Affairs' starring Richard Gere and Andy Garcia, this beautiful red Corvette was Gere's personal movie car. The last picture show Gere driving in the movie. The Stingray was purchased directly from a movie production company employee in 1990 just after filming. Fit and finish of the fiberglass is in very good condition, befitting a car that's led a pampered life hidden away for the last 25 years. Specs: Beautiful paint, body, and chrome with clean original undercarriage Correct date coded engine (327/300hp) and it runs great Original transmission and posi rear end Excellent dash pad and door panels Seats are in good shape with no tears No rust on the car, always kept indoors and never rained on Tires as purchased and original style-like new Hurst 4 speed, all gauges work, AM/FM and original wonder bar radio included Power windows and brakes Original hide-a-way headlights work great To cap it all off, you can choose between the convertible and the optional hardtop which is included The last picture is of Richard Gere driving during the movie.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door