All there. Runner/Driver.
My Wife says: "It's somebody else's turn to Love it."
312 V8, Auto Trans, Hard Top with Portholes, Continental Spare Tire Carrier.
(I can't get other pics to post?)
Call Mike (530) 277-3289 for more pics to be txt'd to you.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door