East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#034 1963 Ford Galaxie 500
Painted white with the stainless that looks good. Dual outside mirrors, door handles, window trim looks good. Single rear antenna on passenger side rear. Front & rear bumpers look good. Tail lights are good as is the grill. Head light trim is good. Front fender chrome looks good. Glass looks good. Rubber and felt good. Original rims painted Red with original 3 spinner hub caps and white wall tires that look good. Fender skirts, dual exhaust with chrome tips. Looks good and a real looker.
Original Red vinyl interior, bench seat, Automatic on column. New Red carpet, dash painted Red and looks beautiful. Factory gauges, factory clock, AM/FM stereo with USB. White head liner and sun visors, Red door panels with speakers mounted in bottom. Red carpeted package tray with dual speakers. Looks good inside.
390 engine, Automatic transmission, power steering, Gold color valve covers and air cleaner. Alarm system mounted under hood. Factory intake, new Holley 4-barrel carb. Factory exhaust manifolds. Original carb with car. All drum brakes. Runs and drives good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1976 Ford Gran Torino
2012 Chevrolet Corvette Centennial Edition
1966 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
1968 Ford Mustang
1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door