Fun little Beetle. Great little economy car ready to hit the road. 1970 Beetle restored to a great driver condition. Odometer shows 53,000 miles - but this is a 47 year old vehicle, so my thinking is that it could be a lot more. I don''''t know all the history of this car way back, but what I do know is this car is in Great shape. 1600 dual port with rebuilt carb, new plugs, points, plug wires. New distributor with all cylinders showing 120 lbs compression. New metallic green paint, new chrome all around, new interior including headliner, new rubber seals all around including engine compartment and everything works. No rust. What else can I say? This car is ready to go!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door