Body is in very good condition. A couple of small rust spots. Interior is very good except small tear on driver seat. Will need to be put on flatbed since bias plys gave out. Garage kept. Might needs points, condenser, TLC. I have a multitude of receipts which will be transferred to new owner. Car was purchased new originally in CA. I have one more image I can send, I exceeded upload limit.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door