PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1993 GMC Custom Show Truck For Sale. 350 cubic in V8 engine, B&M supercharger with 2 Holley 4 barrel carburetors, power steering, engine dressup equipment, headers , custom exhaust, aluminum radiator with electric fans, recently installed 700R4 automatic transmission, 15” Chrome plated Unique alloy wheels with radial tires, custom paint and body work, rear roll pan with custom tail lights, upgraded headlight bulbs, fiberglass locking bed cover, tinted glass, dual driving mirrors, custom bucket seat interior with full size console, cold A/C, Grant steering wheel, wood grain dash trim. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the phone, this one of a kind pickup is a blast to drive and incredibly priced!!!
We can arrange shipment of your purchase world wide!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1964 Plymouth Savoy Drag Car, Show Quality!
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door