Selling a 76 Lincoln Continental Mark iv. It has been sitting as very evident by the mileage. Body has rust all the way around but is repairable. Inside is in excellent condition. E-mail only if truly interested. I have the complete history of who owned this car. My husband has been the only mechanic to work on and maintain this car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door