PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
400 V8, AUTOMATIC, FACTORY A/C, RARE!
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop for Sale. A two owner car with a 400 Cu In V8, dual exhaust mated to a TH400 automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes and factory air conditioning upgraded to R134. Finished in a medium green metallic with a silver accent pinstripe. It's great appearance is further complemented by a color keyed green vinyl top. The interior has color coordinated green comfort weave bucket seats and center console. Equipped with a tilt steering column and JVC AM/FM stereo cassette. The car rolls on a set of PMD alloy wheels carrying Dayton 215/75R 14 white wall radials. Very original throughout and roadworthy with a highway driving trip of over 60 miles of when we purchased the car. Don't miss this rare Collectible Pontiac!
Financing options and worldwide shipping available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door