American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1956 Chevrolet 3100 American Classic Cars is proud to present this ULTRA RARE 1956 Chevrolet 3100 BIG WINDOW pick up now for sale. Beginning with a pristine Southern California rust-free truck, it was carefully modified, resulting in a dependable easy driver with all the classic lines and details with the just right look. Now powered by a 1984 Chevrolet Camaro 350ci carbureted motor connected to a Turbo 400 automatic transmission, it goes down the local streets and freeways with ease. A Camaro front clip was installed as well as lowered front spindles paired with a lowered rear creating a classic stance complimented with aluminum wheels fitted with 205/50ZR/17 front and 245/50ZR/17 rear. The exterior is finished in flawless bright red paint, bright new chromed bumpers and front grill. The new fuel tank is relocated to the rear between the frame rails with fill access in the finished oak wood bed accented with bright stainless steel rails. The cab features all new glass and rubber as well as new restyled one piece door glass with wind wing glass omitted. The cab interior features Vintage Air, black split bucket-style seating with folding arm rests, power windows, tilt steering wheel, upgraded gauge cluster, Kenwood stereo and Carpet. All interior chrome is new. This BIG WINDOW is a fun addition to any garage. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door