Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
NEW ARRIVAL! 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS If you crave the style of Chevy's first, and very successful, foray into the Pony Car market you can't help but love an RS Camaro. Here is fine example of that model in a great color with nice options and very solid. With a great look and road manners that will keep you smiling for years to come this fine RS is a great buy on today's collector car market. This one is formally owned by a fussy owner who had it over 23 years and used it for many cruises. This correct RS Camaro with a great history and documents to back it up. Features Fresh rebuilt 383 stroker Turbo Fire V8 Smooth shifting automatic transmission with full console, Factory Power Steering, Pedal Ease Power front disc brakes. Line lock, Working AM/FM CD Stereo with in the dash Performance tuned Headers with a very nice note. Factory Correct RS Hideaway vacuum Headlights Finished in Dark Midnight Blue metallic finish with white racing stripes Excellent Chrome and Glass throughout Immaculate Tuxedo Black Deluxe Strato Bucket Seats with front and rear Seat Belts 3 Spoke Steering Wheel Rock Solid Trunk with Full Size Spare, Good Mat, Jack, and Weather Stripping 15 inch Chrome Crager Wheels to give it that old school look Factory Correct RS logo fuel cap Nicely Detailed Engine and Trunk with mat jack and spare There were just 40977 RS Camaros built in 68 and not many left today. Very nice driving and riding car Top to Bottom and Front to Back.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door