Gorgeous Southern Car from Alabama/Georgia with very straight sheetmetal, The
red paint is in show condition.
Has 350 engine with tons of upgrades.
Installed is a DZ302 intake, Also Has power
steering along with Power disc brakes with
proportion valves,Vintage cold air
Conditioning works excellentNew battery,
New chrome alternator. All new hoses.
Chrome valve covers. Really cleanengine
Compartment ready for car shows!
The Camaro has a 4 Speed manual
transmission And does shift excellent
going down the road. Camaro has its
Factory 12 bolt posi with 3:73 gear ratio.
You will be impressed with how this 68
Drives as well with new suspension parts
along with Fuel lines & brake lines.
The red paint on this car is rated close to a 10
It’s a must see in person. You will not be
The interior is very clean with
Bucket seats and center console with shifter.
Very nice carpet, door panels, dash pad, glass,
Headliner, package tray, along with all gauges functioning correctly in which includes
Wipers, horn, heat and defrost.
Underneath The Camaro is dry and solid.
Excellent Rally Wheels with radial TA tires all around.
My price is set at $42,500.00
Estimated figures below are with $5000
Down payment. We also have no money
down options. For delivery call/text your
Monthly Payment: $533.38 to $584.30
Interest rate / APR: 5.19% to 7.99%
(Exact rate within this range is determined by credit profile)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door