107 E. Cedar St.
Featured here is a 1967 Camaro with a 396 engine. It has an automatic tranny with a 12 bolt rearend. It has a console with black & orange hounds tooth
interior, power steering, power brakes, front
disc brakes, shaved door handles, gas cap, bumpers and much, much more. If you are looking for one sweet Camaro this is the car, it was done right! Call me and lets talk! Phone 423-968-9292 cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door