Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Awesome and Unique 1973 Porsche 911T Targa 'Outlaw'This 1973 Porsche 911T Targa is in absolutely beautiful condition. Green with plaid interior. This car has been very nicely modified with loads of money invested. Original floors with zero rust. Carrera steel flares, RS front and rear bumpers. Rebuilt 1977 911S 2.7 engine and 915 gearbox. Excellent paint and interior. Sitting nice and low on 15x7 and 15x8 Fuchs wheels. Super clean from top to bottom, this 911 runs and drives phenomenal. All the quality work is freshly done. An inspiring opportunity to stand out from the crowd and drive a unique yet classic 911.NEW PRICE: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door