Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
This vehicle is available to view by appointment only. Please call us to arrange an appointment. This 1962 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster is a Fuelie. The fuel injection system has been removed and rebuilt and comes with the vehicle ready to be installed. Right now, it has a 4-barrel carburetor and is ready to drive and cruise. This stunning Corvette also comes with both hard and soft tops. It has been every nut and bolt restored and taken off the frame. It is meticulously restored and would stand up to anything else out there. The Fawn Beige interior and exterior are simply incredible and will stand out in the crowds of Red Corvettes. The engine is a 327 with the casting code 3782870 and the stampings F0111RF and S106544. The RF suffix code is for a 1962 Corvette 327 with fuel injection and 360 horsepower. The transmission is a 4-speed manual and has also been completely rebuilt. The Fawn exterior is set off with white wall tires and a white soft top. The new Chevrolet hub caps with the faux knock off center caps look great and really fit these Corvettes. Under the hood is highly detailed and ready to show, as is the trunk and underneath the car. There was no expense spared on this build and it is ready to be driven and enjoyed or parked in your collection and stared at. This car is top of the line and needs nothing but a proud new owner. For additional information, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door