Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Ferrari 330GTC: Matching Numbers and European Delivery This 1967 Ferrari 330GTC is a matching numbers example that was originally delivered in Italy. Red with black leather and 64k kilometers. Chassis 09393 was originally born in attractive Rosso Cina and was imported from Italy to San Francisco in 1970. The previous owner owned the car since 1993 and it wears a quality older restoration. An excellent driver that's mechanically strong. It also has good older paint and chrome as well as nice leather and wood. Documented by marque historian Marcel Massini and retaining its original engine. An extremely iconic, collectible and desirable Ferrari. The 330GTC made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in 1966. Backing the gorgeous Pininfarina styling was Ferraris 3,960 c.c. SOHC V12 engine producing 300 hp. Comfortable, fast, and practical, the 330GTC is a benchmark 1960s Italian drivers car. Matching Numbers European Delivery Offered with its Marcel Massini ReportOriginally Born in Attractive Rosso CinaOut of 28 Year Ownership Price: $567,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door