1969 Chevrolet Camaro PRO-STREET or strip, 1969 Camaro. 2x3 backhalf chassis. Ladder bar, with dbl. adjustable QA1 shocks. 9' Ford rear, Strange spool with 4:10 gears, Moser 35 spline axles, aerospace rear disc. Wilwood fronts. 548ci. Pump gas motor, BOW TIE block (2pcs. Rear main seal) 10.5:1 forged pistons, Dart 325 CNC ported heads. Crower 4.25 INTERNAL Balanced crank and 6.385 H-Beam rods. Dedenbear glide with pro-brake And much more, Car is a ball to drive Runs 175 to 185 in 95+ degree heat with 80% humidity.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door