200 E Cypress St
This Coupe is in Mint Condition. It is all New. Less than 2k miles since completion. Must See. 1932 Steel Body by Dearborne Deuce-- TCI Chassis - Stretched Dropped Axe-- 392 HEMI Bored .30 Over Taylor Engine Adjustable Rockers Pzskederian Cam-- 6-71 Mooneyham Blower-- 2-Holly Carbs - 4-Barrels-- Polished TH400 Transmission-- Speedway Quick Change Rear End-- 1940 Dash Gauges (all hardware)-- Marcel Hood-- Joe Hunt Electronic Distributor-- Ron Francis Wiring Harness-- Matson Aluminum Radiator-- Glide Seat-- Custom Hamm Headers-- Electric Cutouts-- Wheelsmith Steel Wheels-- Chopped Top-- Power Windows-- Power Rear Window-- Cowl Vent-- Filled Roof-- 4-Wheel Discs-- So Cal Buick Finned-- Extra 16.0 Gallons Fuel Tank (feeding original 1932 Tank)-- Rear Fenders (widened 1.75-inches)-- Brand New Side Running Boards (1.75-inches)-- Emergency Brake (installed)-- Electronic Fuel Pump & Filer-- All Stainless Steel Hardware-- All Fuel-Brake Lines (complete Stainless Steel)-- Front Adjustable Windshield Chrome Frame (glass cut)-- 1940 Steering Wheel-- 1932 Large Headlights with Dropped Headlight Bar-- 1932 Taillights Completed-- 2 Sets Of Running Board Rubbers - 1940 restored Gauges-- Stainless Brake Lines-- Stainless Fuel Lines-- Electronic Wiper Motor--Polished oil pan-- Tech Data--Vintage Air Condition.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door