East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#009 1970 Pontiac GTO
5000 miles since built
Painted a beautiful White with Blue-Gold-Red striping with a white vinyl top that is like new. Top trim looks good, front & rear window trim is good. Glass is good, door handles like new, dual outside mirrors are good, wheel well moldings like new, rubber and felt like new, side glass trim is like new, Endura bumper is good, head light trim is like new. The valance and trim is good, turn signal lights are good, rear Judge spoiler like new, rear bumper like new, taillight is good, Judge striping kit and decals, wiper arms good, hood Tach, Ram Air hood, Rally II wheels with Dunlop G/T qualifier tires. Looks good.
Tan vinyl bucket seats front and bench in rear like new. Door panels and kick panels are good, window cranks and door handles are good. Dash pad is good, steering wheel is good, Woodgrain dash cluster is good. Aftermarket stereo head unit with Pontiac logo, package tray is good, head liner like new, sun visors look good. Remote drivers side mirror, Automatic in console with wood grain face, A/C and heat, Gold color carpet looks new, door sill is good. Rear defrost mounted in package tray. Looks very nice inside.
400 cubic inches, Automatic transmission, 4-barrel carb, chrome valve covers and air cleaner, power steering, power front disc brakes, A/C & Heat, dual exhaust with chrome dual tips, sway bar, under hood insulation, firewall and fender wells clean and neat. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door