200 E Cypress St
This very elegant 1994 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur III with 80k miles on the odometer is available in black with a tan interior. It is equipped with an automatic transmission, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power steering, power seats, chrome wheels and it also includes the spare tire. The Silver Spur is also mechanically sound. It runs and drives great. Must see.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door