AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1950 Bentley HT-109 (Melbourne, FL) 49,999 obo You are looking at an absolutely stunning survivor with just under 10k miles. Repainted once in a stunning 2 tone grey, the exterior then slides inside to a clean red interior with suicide doors. Mildly restored to factory specs and powered by the number's matching 4257cc 6cyl with a 4spd transmission, the car runs great. This vehicle has been family owned for over 50 years, and everything it has ever needed it has gotten. Almost completely original, updates have been made with the correct parts. Recent updates include but are not limited to an extra front bumper valued around $7k, new tires, new brakes, a completely new fuel system, new plugs and wires, as well as freshly cleaned carbs. The original radio is included, however it is producing static which may be the only downside to this RHD, rust-less beauty. This Bentley stamped B109HP has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life, records and receipts are available upon request. For more information please give our friend Frank a call at 321-543-2649
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door