GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The R107 model line for the SL series lasted nearly 20 years from 1971 through 1989 with some subtle design changes as well as different power train variants. It was a highly successful design for Mercedes and has proven to be highly desirable to this day with some of the last year model 560's selling for big money. The SL is a two-seat convertible that has been in the Mercedes wheel house for a long time. The 380 variants built fro 1980 through 1985 utilized a 3.8 Liter V8 design that put out over 200 HP which was pretty substancial considering the times. This particular 380 is finished in beautiful silver over gray that has had a lot of recent mechanical and cosmetic work done. Mechanically less than 2,000 miles ago received a $3,000 tune-up with various other items receiving attention as well as a all new interior with seats, dash pad and armrest that totaled over $5,000. This car starts, runs and drives beautifully and is ready for any adventure. The A/C is inoperable and there is no factory hard top. Everything else is in good working order with excellent tires and brakes.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door