2003 N. Broadway
1974 Plymouth Road Runner...True Road Runner by numbers, 318 V8 with console shifted automatic, Ralley Red, The floor pans are excellent as is the trunk floor. The engine Turns over freely with the battery but I have not got it to start yet. It does have lower rear quarter rust that could be patched with lower quarter panel sections. The interior is black vinyl and it has the original bucket seats. It does need new carpet. The headliner is intact.
Please note the exterior pictures make the car looks terrific but it does need paint. And the Road Runner comes with rollers as the torque thrust II Wheels and any other wheel/tire combos are just for staging purposes.
We are located in the center of the US in Kansas & just 100 miles below Kansas City in the very south east corner of Kansas.
Please dont hesitate to call seven days a week up until 11 PM central by calling our cell phone at 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1997 Lincoln town car executive series
1949 Buick SUPER 4-dr. sedan
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door