Looking for a fun cruiser? Or even something to fix up and do your own work to? This 1951 Chevy Panel Truck is the perfect vehicle for you. It is powered by a built 350 small block motor with a 350-automatic transmission. The interior has been updated to provide a more comfortable ride. It has newer Dolphin gauges that are completely operable. The front brakes have been converted to 11' disk brakes to allow for a speedy stop if needed. All the front and rear suspension has been updated. A new wiring harness was also installed to ensure no issues. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment (281) 436-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door