AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1930 Ford Model A Cabriolet Custom Deluxe ( Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia) $29,900 USD obo You are looking at one of the finest Cabriolet Custom Deluxes that you will ever find, this diamond in the rough is as clean as it gets with only 1200 miles since the complete restoration. The Ford is all original with the original Flat 4 cylinder engine and 3 spd manual transmission. The multi color exterior looks very elegant and it flows very well inside to the brown cloth interior. This vehicle is as it came out of the factory with the exception of added hydraulic brakes. The Cabriolet is running on a 6 volt system with a brand new battery, and has all of the options one could have on a vehicle this year including the wind up clock on the rear-view mirror which is completely functional. This is an All Steel car that originated in California and has absolutely no sign of rust. Overall, you are getting an excellent driver for the year that is also extraordinarily reliable. From the mechanical aspect, to the interior, to the top, everything is breathtaking. Give our friend Dan a call at 902-223-6790 or 902-435-0012
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door