East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#093 1974 Chevrolet Corvette
This convertible is painted Burgundy with a black convertible top. Drivers side outside mirror, rear mounted antenna, Corvette Rally rims with trim rings and Derby center caps, Daytona radial S/R White letter tires. Dual exhaust, Corvette emblems all in good shape. Looks and sits good.
All interior is black with cloth inserts back and bottom with black vinyl edges, padded dash, factory gauge package A/C car but not working. AM/FM radio, Automatic in console with power window switches in console, black carpet with black carpeted floor mats. Factory door sill plates. Tilt and Telescopic column, power steering. All in good shape. Looks great inside.
The engine is a 350 with 350 Turbo Hydra-Matic transmission, Quadrajet carb 4 barrel, stock intake, stock exhaust manifolds, power steering, stainless distributor and plug wire cover, 4-wheel power disc brakes. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door