1971 Chevrolet Camaro 498 BBC 700 hp on pump gas. Car is original 71 z28 split front bumper. Has 496 bbc ,brodix aluminum rectangle port heads ...4 bolt billet cap main block. ohio steel crank., eagle h beam rods., comp cams custom solid roller cam ..camp cams lifters,,brodix intake and competition carbs 1000 cfm 4150..motor made 706 hp on dyno.Has fountain built th400 with manual valve body, trans brake and tci $1100 converter.MSD distributor ,,hvc coil and digital 6 al plus box. Has ford 9 in rear end with 4 link and nodular center section has 456 gears in it now and also comes with 410. Car also has 8.50 certified cage with removable door bars...car is very nice. Car is tubbed and very very nice has new mt 31x 18.5 x15 tires on rear, street radials and also somes with very nice slicks mounted on weld wheels. Car also comes with 3 hoods , original 2 on cowl.,,also 4 in cowl and 8 cowl outlaw hood. This car is exteremely nice,, with very nice body and no rust with an very nice paint. base coat clear.. also has 3 in full exhaust. You can drive this car anywhere and runs on pump gas.. it will be very hard to find a nicer 71 camaro anywhere ..motor has less than 400 miles on the street..also has 4 wheel disc brakes ..moser axles...this car was built exteremely well with no expense spared have dyno sheets avail.., have tons of reciepts fot car. This car is back halfed, with full round tube chassis from front sub frame back. Also has magnafuel 500 pump , regulator and 5/8 braided line from front to back with 10 gallon fuel cell, new qa1 double adjustable coil overs on rear.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door