516 E. Bristol St
1932 Ford 5 Window 2-door 5-Window All-Steel Coupe Deluxe Original Restored V8-8 Engine Swap Street Rod, for sale at a new reduced price!
1932 Ford 5 Window All Steel, everything!
NEW LOW REDUCED PRICE ON 2 13 23
WAS $70,000, BUT NOW ONLY...........
$56,995.00 FIRM, NO TRADES
HAS IT ALL
ZZ4 Motor, 400hp,
4-Speed Automatic with torch lockout,
Jag XKE Rearend 373 gears posi,
COLD Air, Heat too, by Vintage, THE BEST
Hydes power steering,
Rack and Pinion front end,
Stainless steel fuel tank and exhaust,
Corbo seats leather,
LED Lights, Front and Rear,
Arizona car never cut or any rust repairs,
Super nice stereo with boost.
LOOKS, RUNS DRIVES STOPS TURNS
CRUISES WONDERFUL DRIVE IT HOME
IS IN MERIDIAN ID 83646
THANKS FOR LOOKING
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1953 Ford Convertible indy500 pacecar Convertible
20 ft enclosed trlr new 2020 model$8,490 reduced
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
1935 Hupmobile # 521J All-Steel Streetrod Restored
'56 OLDS 88 2 DR. SEDAN REDUCED NOW ONLY $13KOBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door